Monday, August 30, 2010

'10. Sleepovers!

3.) Sleepovers!


On the left is me and my best friend Victoria [[Vikko.]] On the right is me and my Sister [not literally. just really good friends] Lily. "Photo shoots" are just the best thing to do with friends! Especially when sleepovers follow(: The lastest I've stayed up this summer was like 6. Then I fell asleep for like 2 hours. Then I woke up again. This was when my friend Lily [Photo on the right] snuck out and came over to my house. She's not allowed to have sleepovers with me or any other of her american friends [She's Ukrainian] but she lives pretty close. She even did the movie thing where she stuffed pillows under her blanket to make it look like she was there when she wasn't! (: We stayed up watching videos on Hulu. Now my friend Vikko [Photo on the left] practically lives with me. She's over ALL THE TIME. And i love it(: We get along so well. So well in fact, we had a double sleepover. Yeah we spent a full 48 hours together at my house! Awesome times(: If you have a really close friend that you never fight with then I suggest this, your never bored(:

No comments:

Post a Comment