Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On the Other Hand...

I realized something tonight. That with every girls confused mind about a relationship, there's a guy at the other end who is feeling the same way. [[Well, in good relationships anyway.]] But I talked to one of those guys tonight. We sat down and he was telling me about his current relationship.

Just for the record, I love love LOVE it when people ask me for advice or tell me about their problems.

But I didn't really realize until now, how much a guy can actually fall in love and how attached they can get...whether or not they show it all the time. Now let me make a point here. I'm totally not saying that I side with guys whenever there is a problem in a relationship, but I do think that the good guys deserve a break from us girls and our awesomeness. You know what I'm talking about!? The very few nice, good looking, non gay guys we have left deserve the best as do the very nice, good looking girls like you! If you know your boyfriend is sweeter than ever, then don't be too clingy if he seems annoyed every now and again. And if he doesn't text you or call you back for a while then don't freak. Just ask him why he didn't text or call, he probably has a pretty good reason! If he doesn't then he's just plain stupid haha.

 I'm not trying to sound hypocritical in any of these posts if I do, I'm just trying to get at these problems from all points of view and give everybody in the issue some credit! And jeez. I'm tired. Night(: LLL. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment