Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Accomplishments !

Things I wanted to accomplish on my list of::

Things to Do During Summer 2010!
◘ Get a tan
◘ Go to a cabin
◘ Go tubing
◘ Gaze up at the stars in hope of a shooting star to wish upon
◘ Make C1 for travel
◘ Make the Freshman Soccer team
◘ Go to soccer camp
◘ Go to a BBQ
◘ Make a blog worth reading
◘ Read a book from cover to cover
◘ Draw more than average
◘ Sneak out
◘ Pull an all - nighter with Lily
◘ Get the courage to put up my bangs infront of friends
◘ Talk to my mom
◘ Go to art camp
◘ Eat healthier
◘ Exercise
◘ Go on a bikeride with neighbors
◘ Go to Maine
◘ Go shopping in NY
◘ Have fun at the beach with friends
◘ Go to basketball camp

**Most of what I wanted to do was accomplished! I wish I could have made every wish on that list come true but I guess I've got to take what I've got! Good enough for me(: **















LLL.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment